Alexis Sanchez

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by MegaBlue, 3 May 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

Yep!

2. goalmole

goalmole

The faster the headwind the higher the eagle soars
    You've got to hand it to Arsene.

3. St.Pauli support

St.Pauli support

Not Wenger's decision.
    He has had his last chance,
    - to get Sanchez to sign a new contract. Which was a stupid assessment from the start.
    - to get the best out of a slapped player who already was off, deep inside. Which didn't take into account fundamental human behaviour about fairness.

Bottom line we did learn once again: if a player wants to leave, let him leave.

4. TotalFootballOne

TotalFootballOne

It'll be interesting to see if he does go to United and if it effects their squad. They have 4 players on 200k weekly salary, Sanchez wants about 300k. De Gea, Pogba and Lukaku agents will be in Woodward office come June/July for increase.

I've noticed United and RM fans complaining about their spending, but then you look at their wage bill and you understand why they can't compete in the market.

5. Azeem Shakeel

Azeem Shakeel

Arsenal are close to agreeing a deal for Malcom.

6. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Their top earners are on more than 200k already, there's no other explanation for a 250m wage bill.

7. Stoned Rose

Stoned Rose

Walking to the sound of my favourite tune
    Chill Sheikhy, I'm only pulling your leg mate ;)

8. ScottSinclair

ScottSinclair

Fair enough mate, I'm not entirely up to date with everything atm lol

9. goalmole

goalmole

The faster the headwind the higher the eagle soars
    This for me is the most satisfying aspect of this saga. It shows that we dictate our own terms regarding transfers. Not for nothing do we have some of the world's best up and coming players in our squad and not a record fee in sight. It shows we have a transfer and scouting policy geared to best value and talent, both in terms of footballing, and just as importantly, attitude.
    Regardless of what people will say, we are an incredibly well run club with the right values and ambitions in place.
    People are envious of our money. They should be envious of our competence and philosophy.

10. mancity1

mancity1

Granted Fergy was probably a more astute manager than his opposition in the main during a fair chunk of his time at Manure but in the main the had well balanced sides with a never say die attitude as well which goes a long way to continued success.

Other than their keeper who was bought in during Fergie's reign anyway have they actually bought in a player who you honestly say has been a raging success sine he left?

Moyes and Louie were left high and dry on the transfer front so were bound to fall well short whereas Mou has been given his every wish so far and will continue to be accommodated yet we all know he will leave the club within the next 18 months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.