Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
@aguero93:20

I know he, his agent and Pep had a rough time and I know he was in the wrong but do we always have to find a way to blame him for everything?

the bolded

The top bit - not really and to be fair someone’s already replied.

The bottom bit - I disagree, we’ve seen it time and time again when bigger teams are complacent against smaller teams and get their arses handed to them.

There’s got to be a fairly decent degree of team spirit and workrate in any team to win. As the old saying goes “hard work beats talents when talent isn’t prepared to work hard”.

@aguero93:20

I know he, his agent and Pep had a rough time and I know he was in the wrong but do we always have to find a way to blame him for everything?
He was well overweight mate. Yaya wasn't making any effort to keep himself in shape and it's part of why he faded so quickly.

The top bit - not really and to be fair someone’s already replied.

The bottom bit - I disagree, we’ve seen it time and time again when bigger teams are complacent against smaller teams and get their arses handed to them.

There’s got to be a fairly decent degree of team spirit and workrate in any team to win. As the old saying goes “hard work beats talents when talent isn’t prepared to work hard”.
Like I said earlier it's never a black or white with these types of assertions. I'm happy for us to agree to disagree though.

C'mon guys,you are all aware if what's twitter nonsense,so please stop quoting such.It simply causes over reaction and panic amongst our more fragile types....

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.