Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mattyb Sanchez still house hunting in Manchester, mate?

To be fair, the media, by and large, isn't reporting it.

There's L'equipe this morning saying PSG are out on Sanchez he prefers either a Bayern move or to stay at Arsenal. Not a mention of City. That story gets picked up by mainstream UK media and the reports from Chile, and Guardiola insiders, gets dutifully ignored.

So we have this situation where ignorant gooners are celebrating Bayern's signing of Gnabry (of all players) according to BILD, as they somehow believe that means Alexis is staying.

If this goes through, it'll be an unparalleled earthquake.

I'm presuming so mate. It's started about 3 weeks ago

Bayern have just announced the signing of Gnabry which effectively means they're out of the race for Sanchez.

I think they're out of the race, but I don't think Gnabry is the catalyst. He's only €8m and will likely be squad depth.

They're out, and have been for a long time, because not only does Sanchez want City but they can't afford to bring in a player looking for double the wages of Robert Lewadowski.

I'm presuming so mate. It's started about 3 weeks ago

Thanks for the info, as usual!

I think they're out of the race, but I don't think Gnabry is the catalyst. He's only €8m and will likely be squad depth.

They're out, and have been for a long time, because not only does Sanchez want City but they can't afford to bring in a player looking for double the wages of Robert Lewadowski.
Serves them right for having cheap as fuck season tickets ;)

Hmmmm indeed - If we pull this off ( and Cityitis makes me not believe it will happen until I see it on OS ) then I think this signing is the equivalent of us signing Tevez- both in terms of impact to both our team and direct competition.

He his a high tempo 101% player that we have missed since Tevez left - a team player but also one who can win a game by himself.

I for one would be a happy camper if we sign him

Let's be honest, we owe Bayern big time after what they've done to us over the years.

Blowing Bayern out if the water with the clubs money, not Sheikh Mansour money, would be ironic and sweet revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.