Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not totally, but they do run a tight ship and they keep buying good players at good prices consistently enough. Trouble is they don't buy enough of them, preferring to mend and make do with what they have. Their problem is that they have geared this to making money rather than spending it and pushing on to the next level much like their cross London friends at Arsenal.
I don’t think it’s that they don’t buy enough good players at their preferred prices. It’s that there aren’t enough good players willing to settle for their preferred prices.

Only hope this means we go for either Dybala or Griezmann in the summer.

From Mbappé, to Alexis, & now hopefully we’re still targeting a world-class attacker

Considering they are both turning 30 soon, I’m surprised we’ve been heavily linked to big money moves for Sánchez and Evans.

I could be mistaken but I don’t believe we’ve ever spent more than £20m on a player over the age of 29.

Do people actually think, that if Sanchez signs for City, Utd won't actually sign a big money striker instead, in the summer ?

Are some of you genuinely that fucking stupid ?

So them signing Sanchez means they have an extra player next season ? No, they will spend on someone else.

You do know how the transfer business works right ?

If we bid for Sanchez, Utd can also bid for Sanchez THERE IS NOTHING TO STOP THEM. If we offer 35, they can offer 40.

If they then offer the player 400k pw, we are not, under any circumstances, going to match it.

If Sanchez wants to play for City, he just has to say 'no' to Utd.

Arsenal will then sell him to City.

It is his choice.
In the transfer business it's not normal to say "we are only offering just over half of what you want and we won't be increasing our offer"
that was a huge and unnecessary gamble and has failed spectacularly.
We believed we had him wrapped up and he wouldn't go elsewhere, but we forced his camp into a corner, that opened the door to United.

Griezmann for €100m - his release clause - would be an interesting one. He can play across the front 3, like Sanchez, and has the same very high work rate and creativity mixed in, but 3 years younger.
thought he is nailed on to go to united (snubbed) sorry Barcalona

Arsenal will desperately want to sell him to the rags.

They'll make more money.

Simple.

So anything from that end will be pushing that angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.