Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
City Watch‏ @City_Watch 3m3 minutes ago
Bayern Munich are preparing a €100m package to sign Manchester City target Alexis Sanchez: €40m fee and €15m-a-year wages until 2021. [BILD]

I wonder how long it will take them to prepare it.

Perhaps they have prepared it already, or maybe tomorrow morning they will finish preparing the last bit of it, having already prepared the other bits & put them in the fridge.

Lewandowski, Robben and Ribery are the highest paid players in Bayern. 160k €

That's not true at all.

Their highest earners are on €15m a year - €280k/week.

I don't know why some people actually think that Bayern Munich, the 4th richest club in the world, keeps hold of their players by offering them a fraction of what everyone else does.

Perhaps they have prepared it already, or maybe tomorrow morning they will finish preparing the last bit of it, having already prepared the other bits & put them in the fridge.
Made me laugh

Can this forum please get a "reactions" feature? This is brilliant

He doesn't want Bayern though
mindreader.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.