Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we not do this on Friday?

Yes but we have also seem to have been briefing that we believe he still wants City and that Pep will try to talk him round.

You have to not leave it at that or the Sanchez snubs Pep stories will start.

I think it’s his agent that has convinced Alexis about United.

His agent is getting s reported £10m whilst Sanchez also gets a reported £15m signing on fee.

Also United have apparently offered him £350k a week.

We wanted the terms that we agreed in the summer by the looks of it and his agent looks like he got what he wanted with United coming in and moving the goalposts.

John Cross said the other day that he had heard from sources close to Sanchez that all along this next move of his was financial.

Looks like he was right.
If that's the case (and who knows) then fair enough and goodbye Sanchez. He's not a player for the long term, he's a quick fix for a problem we don't yet have. And that's silly money, so let some other mugs pay it.

Sorry bud, may have been lost in translation. Different labour market to most of us though.
How different? Yes the sums are a lot larger but usually whenever there is a jump in income there's usually a corresponding jump in employees' lifestyles and consequently expenses. Its basic human nature. We've heard a lot of stories of sportsmen who were multi millionares yesterday but are broke today so the current bubble is never a guarantee that they have it all made for life. They still need to manage their finances properly like most of us. There would likely be a paradigm shift in their tastes which can only mean that when the opportunity arises to increase their take home pay they'd at least give it a good thought.

Today highlighted the need for Sanchez (Aguero was awful). Jesus played in the games at Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford. I think In the bigger games a false 9 is needed. Sergio is fine in the smaller games but Today passed him by. But if we aren’t prepared to change the offer for Sanchez that’s life. Hope that’s the right thing to do....

Whether we sign Sanchez or not, I really don't understand how people keep saying letting four fucking awful goals in & scoring 3, highlights the need for a striker.

I think it’s his agent that has convinced Alexis about United.

His agent is getting s reported £10m whilst Sanchez also gets a reported £15m signing on fee.

Also United have apparently offered him £350k a week.

We wanted the terms that we agreed in the summer by the looks of it and his agent looks like he got what he wanted with United coming in and moving the goalposts.

John Cross said the other day that he had heard from sources close to Sanchez that all along this next move of his was financial.

Looks like he was right.

So why not China?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.