Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether we sign Sanchez or not, I really don't understand how people keep saying letting four fucking awful goals in & scoring 3, highlights the need for a striker.
In the big games we seem to play a false 9 (especially away) we couldn’t do that today effectively. However defensively you are right and I agree we made 3 shocking mistakes that ultimately cost us. But I have faith in Pep haha (lol or whatever you want to call it) :-)

money or medal's

we are building squad and don't want players here for the money you have to work hard and play to win and not your bank balance
good player in the right team but just look at arsenal and over the past 2 season he's been shit and moaning all the time the gloves come off and looks like a bulldog chewing a bee united are the sort of team that take the bate and the offer of a big wages and signing fee will be right for his family and you can not knock anybody doing the same thing but first and foremost you have to be happy to enjoy your game and play every week and win

the only question is did he have a verbal deal done and dust in the last summer window with pep and should city change the offer to the player who said yes only 4 months ago ok the agent is going to want the most money for his player and himself and that would be in the summer when he is a free agent so whatever united have offered him now must be that offer he would get next summer now

If Sanchez has chosen Utd he clearly hasn't told City yet.

Interesting that Pep has said we are trying to sign player(s) though.

We can maybe get by without Sanchez even though I would love him here. It’s absolutely critical we buy a leftback. Delph out for “a while” means a month at least Imo.

Might be working on Fred and maybe even a Cb. All of which are also needed.

In the big games we seem to play a false 9 (especially away) we couldn’t do that today effectively. However defensively you are right and I agree we made 3 shocking mistakes that ultimately cost us. But I have faith in Pep haha (lol or whatever you want to call it) :-)

Well hopefully Stones will soon stop being Tal Ben Haim's shitter brother & we will be back to normal.

If he doesn't, Bristol will knock us out of the cup.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.