Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing that we wouldn't pay the extra few million to secure a top player. Could come back to haunt us.

Haunt in which way ?

Yes the rag fans will gloat saying he chose them blah blah, but just point to the table. He isnt giving them a 15pt swing this seasonin my book. We will recruit effectively in the summer. All teams have to strengthen, but this is a desperation signing from united hence why they have offered a greater package to Sanchez

Similar in fact to the pogba deal, they have to remsin seen eating at the top table and that means throwing cash around in vast sums. Iagine now that united vome calling fir any player they are going to have to pay through the nose

Relax Sean, it takes more than great icing to make a cake taste good.

Always wanted Sanchez, but not for the price of the teams future success.

Come May we'll have a cup or two and cash to buy REAL investment that will keep us fresh for the next 5 to 10 years, scary stuff!!
Why would signing sanchez damage the teams future success?

too late in the day and i've done nothing but read crap in here for days,both him and arsene were given more money as was his agent = they have gone for the money not the football and they are not winning the league this year and i very much doubt the CL,one player does not transform them into champions,they are shite and i watch them a lot as they are on tv a lot

Quite! This one man would not transform our team either. Plus - rags are second in the league & still an attractive proposition. I don’t feel worried about saying this because we are still better. But money + prospects = signing of contract

BTW - your excuse for previous impolite response is a bit weak. Best go to bed if you’re tired & stop contributing to the thread

Matt Law saying Aubam is joining a new club tomorrow, probably Arsenal. Good signing for them. Alexis news tomorrow...

So wouldn't Sanchez improve this?

Of course, he would. But not so that we should destabilise all of our pay structure and policy over agents just to add a new toy.

Fans live in a fantasy world. The club has to live in a world that involves decisions effecting many things other than what would be nice to have to brag to mates.

Relax Sean, it takes more than great icing to make a cake taste good.

Always wanted Sanchez, but not for the price of the teams future success.

Come May we'll have a cup or two and cash to buy REAL investment that will keep us fresh for the next 5 to 10 years, scary stuff!!

My issue is mate that whenever we have our feet on our opponents throats we let them off and it bites us on the arse. Big clubs need to be ruthless and get deals done.

Quite! This one man would not transform our team either

BTW - your excuse for previous impolite response is a bit weak. Best go to bed if you’re tired & stop contributing to the thread
sorry for being short with you,i have a broken shoulder so i am grouchy anyway,i shall indeed retire to bed

Of course, he would. But not so that we should destabilise all of our pay structure and policy over agents just to add a new toy.

Fans live in a fantasy world. The club has to live in a world that involves decisions effecting many things other than what would be nice to have to brag to mates.

Exactly. Would have been good to have him but we don’t need to pay the obscene amount the rags have HAD to offer to get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.