Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Would have been good to have him but we don’t need to pay the obscene amount the rags have HAD to offer to get him.

Trying to take the moral high-ground over money is exactly what fans of other clubs did about us over the years.

Just doesn't make sense to be that we were willing to pay £60m, and the high wages for him, 5 months ago and now baulking at 30m.

The 'it's nailed on to City brigade' have gone very quiet.

My thought on the summer was if we didn't secure him he wouldn't play for City.

Hope I'm still wrong.

It’s the second time the little shit has let us down. Maybe it was justified when he upped sticks to Barca but not this time. Fuck him. I hope he enjoys the defensive coaching he’ll be doing day in day out.
I don't think it's that

I think that he's just desperate to get out and there's a real chance that waiting for city to come to the table with a good enough offer was to risky for him.

If you were him and waited all the last transfer period for city to underestimate Arsenal's estimations you might be thinking fook it I'm off now.

City underestimation and Arsenal over estimation = united desperation.

Trying to take the moral high-ground over money is exactly what fans of other clubs did about us over the years.

Just doesn't make sense to be that we were willing to pay £60m, and the high wages for him, 5 months ago and now baulking at 30m.

Think we’ve already covered this point ad nauseum

He can't be that desperate to play for Pep if he can't wait just a few more months.

It reminds me of summer 2012 after the title had been won. We haggled over money for van Persie and Hazard and both ended up playing major roles in United's title in 12/13 and Chelsea for 14/15 and last year.

Times have changed though, we have a young excellent team and the best manager that any other team in the world would want. We will fix what we need in the summer and stil possibly in this window.

Some seem to think that we will just sit still, that aint going to happen under Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.