Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure we will buy a better, younger player in the Summer. Let's get some Defenders and a replacement for Fernandinho

Glad to see you’d make transfer policy on the basis of one game.
some people here think that we concede 4 every game haha one thing i can tell you is we may have lost but we can score even when we play like shit. hope this is a wake up call to the guys that thought they couldnt lose and maybe theyll be putting in triple the work to get better.

In today’s times a mans word means nothing. In the Olden days if a man gave his word to another man he would commit to it no matter what.

Sanchez was desperate to leave Arsenal because he’s sick of only winning the FA cup. Joins the rags to possibly win the FA cup.

Glad we didn’t budge on last minute greedy demands. If he was smart he should’ve accepted whatever PSG offered him. Might win the CL and guaranteed their domestic trophies

I am sure we will buy a better, younger player in the Summer. Let's get some Defenders and a replacement for Fernandinho

Who will cost an absolute fortune!

Who, out there now, is as good a quality as Sanchez that we can get for a reasonable price of £60m like we wanted to last summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.