Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
good decision by the club if true. we should not be held to ransom by anyone and if a player isn't committed then don't come. it seems funny saying it, but hes basically moving to united primarily for more money.

This basically says everything we need to know ..........Peps decision and i agree

Sam Lee

✔@Sammy_Goal

Alexis wants/wanted to play for Guardiola but is open to the idea of United. Guardiola’s taken that as proof that he’s not 100% committed to City, so he’s happy to move on. Alexis refusing to sign for United was City’s best chance of getting him this month, but that won’t happen

10:18 PM - Jan 14, 2018
Well go and jog on now you greedy little fucker no class whatsoever.

This basically says everything we need to know ..........Peps decision and i agree

Sam Lee

✔@Sammy_Goal

Alexis wants/wanted to play for Guardiola but is open to the idea of United. Guardiola’s taken that as proof that he’s not 100% committed to City, so he’s happy to move on. Alexis refusing to sign for United was City’s best chance of getting him this month, but that won’t happen

Yep, I said this a bit back, reckon the club thought it was about the money, and not the 100% committed player they wanted. Pissed off Pep and that was it.

What a horrible day. Lost against the dippers, Delph is on crutches and we have lost Sanchez to the fu**ing rags

Sam Lee

✔@Sammy_Goal

he has shot himself in the foot trying to play both sides,pep is correct,adios alexis

Anyone who wants to criticise Txiki, it's worth bearing in mind that without the ex-Barcelona staff at the club we probably wouldn't have been able to attract Guardiola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.