Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are desperate. Very desperate. Letting themselves be bummed by agents and players in a desperate hope to cling to our shirttails.

I personally couldn’t care less if he’s worth £100m or £1m fact is if the player isn’t 100% on board with what we are aiming for at City then quite frankly he doesn’t deserve to pull on the shirt.

Simple as that

I’d worry more about the millions Koeman threw down the pan & what a dogs dinner Fat Sam is making of rescuing Everton from the deepest of deep sh*t as a result, rather than worrying about us, if I were you Dave... Just a thought!!

Ta for your concern, re our current transfer policy, anyway I’m sure we’re all very grateful . ;-)

Last edited:
I’d worry more about the millions Koeman threw down the pan & what a dogs dinner Fat Sam is making of rescuing Everton from the deepest of deep sh*t as a result, rather than worrying about us, if I were you Dave... Just a thought!!

Ta for your concern anyway I’m sure we’ll pull through. ;-)
Oh here we go. Wondered how long it would be before the insults started flying.

He’s not that good? Like I said, look at the numbers in football these days for God’s sake. VVD 75 million. Mbappe over 160. Neymar 200. If a player is worth it why not pay it?

Don't be silly. We are not desperate. The whole point is that Sanchez is not worth anywhere near these supposed figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.