Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought our defending was shocking today but we have generally been very good. The whole team were poor today and, by general consent Liverpool were brilliant. They scored 3 from outside the box and created virtually nothing. We scored 3, could have equalised at the death, hit the bar and played about as poorly as we have in a year. I know which team I’d rather be supporting tonight. If your response to that is buying 3/4 new players there really is no hope.
Where did I say buy 3 or 4 players? Jesus people on here say Liverpool are a cult, seems to me on bluemoon if you don't agree people round on you make personal insults and then when you pm them they share it with there little mates

All the top top players have agents like this, if we continue with this approach are we never going to sign any of the worlds elite players? It makes no sense to continue with this approach, Barca/Real/PSG would have hammered this out on the first on jan.

We have dodged a big bullet here blues believe me. Signing sanchez who will be 30 next season on a wage that would outweigh current City players who are producing the best football we have witnessed, would have created major issues

Pep d3cided he wasnt committed - that is all we need to know. He is isnt committed, so he aint welcome
Excellent

All the top top players have agents like this, if we continue with this approach are we never going to sign any of the worlds elite players? It makes no sense to continue with this approach, Barca/Real/PSG would have hammered this out on the first on jan.
Correct

It would have been great fun to see Sanchez play for us, to see how he could help us against parked buses, and he would have made our squad better. BUT... no big deal that we didn't get him, others will come instead.

People worry about Sanchez now strengthening Manure, but them becoming stronger and winning more games does not change the fact that we are 12-15 points ahead of them, and it will not be sufficient for any side to win all their remaining games, as we would also have to loose quite a few.
This will not happen. In Pep and the team spirit I trust.

We will be even better next season, with a fully up to speed Mendy back, and with players knowing Pep's system and demands even better, and we will not miss Sanchez as we will likely have a better alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.