Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only when it suits. Nobody gives a shit about the money when we sign someone. As soon as we don't sign someone, it's great that the club has taken a stand. When we spunk £80m on someone in the summer with no Prem experience, everyone will be delighted again.

Yep, our fans taking a moral stance on money is just as disingenuous as when United fans do it.

Will not getting Sanchez suddenly make us a crap team, no. Will United getting him make them a better team than us, no. We could have signed him last summer and again now if we really pushed the boat out but haven't. Really don't agree that it's another missed transfer like Hazard or to a lesser extent Van Persie.

To be fair, if you consistently post negative stuff about City then it’s bound to irk some people, as I’m sure you’re well aware. I know you’ll claim that some people just can’t handle uncomfortable truths, and to be honest I sometimes find myself agreeing with you, but when it’s constantly pessimistic it gets a bit tiresome. I’ve just checked, and the last three game threads you’ve commented on (aside from a barb about team selection against Bristol City) have been today’s defeat, the semi-final defeat to Arsenal and the draw at Middlesbrough. The record breaking winning run has passed seemingly without comment, so it’s not a great surprise if people think that you’re wumming. It’s fine to be critical when things go wrong, as long as you’re balanced enough to give praise when it’s due too.
You seem to be the one vouching that he's actually a blue Ric, have been told he is before but it's hard to believe sometimes.

Massive blow ?

It is always a massive blow if you lose out on a WC player for 1/3 of his value in this market. Sanchez would bring a different dynamic to the attack and give Sane more competition to constantly improve himself. Don't be deluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.