Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is, what if Wolfsburg had quoted us £80M and we walked. In hindsight even £100M is justifiable for KDB. But we walked because £80M is outrageous, and then imagine us now without KDB.
Who knows, maybe we would have gone that high, in which case we got a great bargain. Maybe we would have got someone else cheaper who would have done as well as De Bruyne. We won't get it right every time but if we stick to our beliefs we'll get it right more often than not.

Yes our bluff wasn’t called back then. But imagine how fucked we would’ve been as a team had Wolfsburg called our bluffs and he went somewhere else.

But he didnt.

Some you win

Some you lose

Thats life.

We lose on sanchez we win in the sumner on someone else

Spin it whatever way you like but, and obviously I acknowledge the huge gap in points, but still our nearest competitor and rival has just gotten stronger by adding a player we wanted.

It was not "blinding business" as so many wanted to believe. It is, however, an admirable decision and sets a much better precedent than it would have had we bowed to more money.

It does raise question marks over his ambition to an extent but it's not a career ending move for him at the end of the day, it's also not a sideways or backwards step; it's Arsenal he's leaving and with good reason.

Undoubtedly money has spoken but United won't care if it gets them a player of his quality. Which is unquestionable given we wanted him too.

When we didn’t get Sanchez the first time we ended up with Aguero. Can’t wait to see who we get this time.

Spin it whatever way you like but, and obviously I acknowledge the huge gap in points, but still our nearest competitor and rival has just gotten stronger by adding a player we wanted.

It was not "blinding business" as so many wanted to believe. It is, however, an admirable decision and sets a much better precedent than it would have had we bowed to more money.

It does raise question marks over his ambition to an extent but it's not a career ending move for him at the end of the day, it's also not a sideways or backwards step; it's Arsenal he's leaving and with good reason.

Undoubtedly money has spoken but United won't care if it gets them a player of his quality. Which is unquestionable given we wanted him too.

Exactly my thoughts too.

But he didnt.

Some you win

Some you lose

Thats life.

We lose on sanchez we win in the sumner on someone else
Yes you can’t win all the deals but it’s a thin line. The only players better than KDB now is Messi and Neymar. No way we would’ve gotten them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.