Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you look at it, in reality he’s getting on a bit now! Still top class , but being this far ahead in the title race, and in all comps , Yea he could boost us a bit, but with Jesus back soon, and the chances of maybe getting dybala it the likes summer time, when we know what pep does with improving talent be it him being a 10 or a 9 , I’m happy to be patient on this! If we where close in the title race and out of comps I’d maybe have a different view!
We can for sure win things without him though!
MCFC!

No body who's any good will want to go to Arsenal. Why would they? Martial would never go there. They are practically mid table. Sanchez will stay until the summer I recon

:-p
fe56ab0bdcf55d552bee3401fb8bc2c5.jpg

ono
'Game over. His rag interview is being edited as we speak all ready for tomorrow. Gutted tbh. Felt we needed him.'

@ono

remember this from last night, where did you get this info from?

Indeed. I seem to remember @ono being a sometime ITK. His comment convinced me Sanchez to United was done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.