Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on a minute..... Sanchez is free to talk to FOREIGN clubs at the moment, not English ones. If United have offered 400,000, 300,000 or 10p, how are they allowed to negotiate with Sanchez without tapping him up illegally? Unless Arsenal have given him permission which might have happened yesterday. If so it should have just been an initial meeting to discuss personal terms, which any agent would do so. So it sounds to me that United asked to speak to him, Arsenal said yes, they went to meet yesterday, and United offered him terms. That doesn't equate to "it's over/ all done and dusted". It's just an offer that Sanchez and his team with now use to barter with City. How can a player who is desperate to play for a club/manager - and has for 12 months - suddenly decide in 12/24 hours that he wants to to play for that teams most hated rivals and for that managers most hated enemy. It just doesn't add up. I don't think anyone really has a scooby whats really going on - not Tolm, not Sam Lee, and deffo no Richard fuckin Keys. I'm more inclined to listen more to this Martinez fella who keeps giving us the team early lol. My personal view for what it's worth is if he's desperate to come here he'll agree our terms, and if he wants the money he'll wait til the summer and then choose who he wants.
Every team taps up. Especially City.

has the **** signed for either of us yet?

if we have offered and said we are not negotiating any other option, then he either comes or doesn't.

make you fecking mind up lad.

Well we've agreed a fee with Arsenal and are in discussions with the player and his agent.
(Sources: Arsenal fan at work who normally has an inside track at goings on in the club - starting to see stories on News Now as well)
If we do sign him I expect three hattricks in the remaining league games no less

Well we've agreed a fee with Arsenal and are in discussions with the player and his agent.
(Sources: Arsenal fan at work who normally has an inside track at goings on in the club - starting to see stories on News Now as well)
United have already agreed a fee. So we shall wait and see.

Decision time now then....announced tonight to which club ?

Shall I tell you who we should buy this window?

I'll be laughed out of court but would love to see it.

Vardy. Incessant pressing from the front, pace in behind and a predator in the six yard box.

Would take him, Maguire and Okazaki tomorrow.
Dybala isn't good enough. Come on mate. Vardy would probably bag a few in this team but Okazaki?

him and Maguire in defense ...especially stones being knocked off yesterday
That's called a foul when any of our players do it and quite rightly so as it was, something people on here seem to forget.

Shall I tell you who we should buy this window?

I'll be laughed out of court but would love to see it.

Vardy. Incessant pressing from the front, pace in behind and a predator in the six yard box.

Would take him, Maguire and Okazaki tomorrow.
Pace in behind? Have you watched any of our games this year? Teams are sat inside their box, if Vardy runs off the back of them he'd be in the fucking stands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.