Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs 4th, scum fifth, arsenal 6th, we win CL, arsenal win Europa, arsenal qualify for CL, scum and Sanchez don’t, works for me

England can't have more than 5 places in CL so if us and Arse won respective European comps then whoever finishes 4th misses out, which is why I'd like them to get 4th and think they've done enough only to see it snatched from them later :)

So after skimming thro 1400 pages since I last had look after the match yesterday, nothing has really happened and no one really knows what the fuck is going.
Balls to this I’m off to the JFE thread to say fuck JFE

England can't have more than 5 places in CL so if us and Arse won respective European comps then whoever finishes 4th misses out, which is why I'd like them to get 4th and think they've done enough only to see it snatched from them later :)

Looking at the efforts of the teams around them I'd say they're safely going to finish 2nd this year unfortunately.

Manchester United have given a huge boost to fierce rivals Man City in their pursuit of Alexis Sanchez, according to a report.

The two Manchester sides are involved in a tense January transfer saga as they both contemplate a move for the Arsenal forward.

And according to Chilean paper El Mercurio the Blues might have been given an advantage with United’s proposed offer facing an unexpected hurdle.

United had proposed a deal which would have seen midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan move to Arsenal.

However the Reds look to have been given a setback after the Armenian reportedly dismissed the move because Arsenal are too ‘low level’ to match his ambitions.

They have to sell wage bill to high if they get Sanchez?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.