Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 years at 350k week is 54m plus 35m fee plus 15m signing on fee plus 10m agent fees is heading towards 120m for a 3 yr contract with limited saleable asset at the end (40m a year).
Kdb is costing us less than that over 5 years (and a saleable asset)
Sanchez may be the answer but cheap/bargain he aint.

If KDB was up for sale right now, he would be worth almost 200m and wages of almost 400k a week. That is the market right now, its crazy.

3 years at 350k week is 54m plus 35m fee plus 15m signing on fee plus 10m agent fees is heading towards 120m for a 3 yr contract with limited saleable asset at the end (40m a year).
Kdb is costing us less than that over 5 years (and a saleable asset)
Sanchez may be the answer but cheap/bargain he aint.
Didn't someone say £275k/week, before United got involved?

When you see the prices players are going for now it makes me very relived we have a fairly young squad.
This deal will fall though due to wages more than anything else imo.

It didn't happen last season because Real won the ECL Rags got a place in ECL 17/18 as champions of the Europa League, this didn't affect the PL qualifiers as the max allowed from any association is 5

However if a PL club wins the ECL and a PL club wins the Europa an one of those is outside the top 4 then the fourth place club would miss out on ECL for 18/19 and qualify for Europa along with the FAC winners max of 7 from an association
No.

1. City wins CL
2. Liverpool
3. Chelsea
4. Spurs

5. United.
6. Arsenal wins EL

Spurs do not miss out. We still only have 5 teams in the CL.

I’m shaking my head at this forum right now.

I think the point he's making is that while Mbappe might look like a silly deal now, he'll probably look like a great deal in 10 years. See Rooney/Ferdinand.

Imo the ones who will look like good deals, financially are Sané, Gabriel Jesus etc. They were signed for less than the previous rate for 'top' players.

If they had cost 100 mil each, that would not be the case. 150 mil would be a joke.

The thing that annoys me about agents is when you remember most of them have more than one high profile player they work for, which makes the greed they show during every transfer even more annoying. Who is Sanchez's agent again, do we know how many players he represents? It would be interesting to see how many deals he's pushed through in recent times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.