Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
forget the money. We've done the right thing on footballing grounds. Not good enough for where we are going.

I dont believe the 35+ Mkhi narrative, no one is stupid enough to do that. I am guessing its a straight up cash offer, but they will also have a signing on fee that Sanchez wanted.

i can t help but feel we are repeating the same mistakes ala hazard and rvp and we all know they ended up winning the league with their teams...for people who says that he is demanding too much...reallyy???? it s just a matter of time until kdb for example will ask for this let s hope the club has big targets on their mind for the summer because tbh i don t think pep may be very happy with this outcome
Don’t stress, we’ll continue bringing in big players but on our terms. We’re much better run than we were back then. The rags will only get a few years out of Sanchez. We’ll have players like Jesus, Sterling and sane developing for years.

If the club has decided on a maximum transfer fee and wages package that they were willing to pay for the player, and the player and his agent decided to try and play games to try and get more money then I think it's a huge stride forward in terms of our structure that we can have the confidence to stick to our guns, it sends out a huge message to any future transfer targets, don't fuck about basically. With all this in mind, if we were in the market for Alexis Sanchez then it suggests we will be working hard on a deal to bring a similar player to the club this window if not, in the summer.
That message being “There are clubs who will pay you more than City will, so keep your options open”?

I don't think its the numbers, it's the double cross. don't think we'd have him now for free.

you don't fuck with Manchester City.

This is like Laporte backing out and stinging Txiki at the 11th hour.

I hope we've got somebody else in the works, but I'm not confident. We need at least one more forward to challenge on four fronts. I fear that we'll look back on this transfer window as a lost opportunity come the end of the season.

I don't think its the numbers, it's the double cross. don't think we'd have him now for free.

you don't fuck with Manchester City.

That is not what the story says.

It says WE HAVE LEFT THE DOOR OPEN

If he wants to choose us over money we welcome him.

That is the biggest comment in the article and everyone is missing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.