Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we have played a blinder in this saga at all. Essentially, our inability to close the deal has allowed our closest rivals to move in a grab the player from under our noses. If the reports that Sanchez and his agent demanded more money after having agreed a deal are true, then i can understand why the club has taken the decision it has. However, this isn't the first time this season that we have seemingly had an agreement with a player only for it to fall through at the last moment. The Alves fiasco resulted in us over spending on a bang average full back who isn't worthy of lacing the boots of the player we originally wanted.

Hopefully we can grab another forward player in January because the glaring weakness in our squad is up front. Aguero has been a shadow of his former self this season and Jesus wouldn't even be in the side if he wasn't Brazilian.
I honestly do not agree with you
Kyle walker ain’t bang average.. that’s ridiculous

I think he is slightly above average

Like the statement that Sky and BBC sport are carrying from us, basically telling Sanchez, we will happily sign you on the terms you agreed when you were desperate to join us in the summer. Puts the ball in his court and will show what type of man he is.

I don't think we have played a blinder in this saga at all. Essentially, our inability to close the deal has allowed our closest rivals to move in a grab the player from under our noses. If the reports that Sanchez and his agent demanded more money after having agreed a deal are true, then i can understand why the club has taken the decision it has. However, this isn't the first time this season that we have seemingly had an agreement with a player only for it to fall through at the last moment. The Alves fiasco resulted in us over spending on a bang average full back who isn't worthy of lacing the boots of the player we originally wanted.

Hopefully we can grab another forward player in January because the glaring weakness in our squad is up front. Aguero has been a shadow of his former self this season and Jesus wouldn't even be in the side if he wasn't Brazilian.
wow you got a big downer on our players! Its not that bad!

That's the truth & the truth hurts but it's better than living in cuckoo land trying to convince ourselves that all is well. Your point are well made & I fully agree .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.