Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good God, get a pill or something.

Perhaps you should actually read what I have written and state why I am so wrong about this whole saga?

Beside if anything we are the clowns for losing to a team like Liverpool, a team has not won the League in over 25 years, a team which took miracles to win the Champions League once, a team that has no defence and a team that has lost their best player (yet again) to Barcelona. And that was before Sanchez was put into the mix (1).

I mean for f**k sake, do you really want help United to steal the league title from us or something, because that is what you are doing in supporting the clubs bottling over this whole saga (2)?

(1) If we had Sanchez on the team already, we would have not lost to Liverpool.

(2) I don't mean to be harsh over this, but that is the cold hard truth.

If anything it is Txiki and to an extent Pep who know f**k all about how embassing this whole saga looks on our clubs (just when we are finally winning the respect of pundits and other fans) as well as how much strength in depth we need to win the f**king Premier League, let alone the f**king Cups and and the f**king Champions League.

1. I think we have come out of this looking class. Principled, desicive, composed. A perfectly well run outfit.
2. We are top of the league by a distance (it's been done in for a month really) and we are still in ALL of the cups so I don't know where you are coming from.
Or were you being sarcastic?

Perhaps you should actually read what I have written and state why I am so wrong about this whole saga?

Beside if anything we are the clowns for losing to a team like Liverpool
, a team has not won the League in over 25 years, a team which took miracles to win the Champions League once, a team that has no defence and a team that has lost their best player (yet again) to Barcelona. And that was before Sanchez was put into the mix (1).

I mean for f**k sake, do you really want help United to steal the league title from us or something, because that is what you are doing in supporting the clubs bottling over this whole saga (2)?

Wtf...this sentence alone is enough to disregard all your previous post..WUM

What on earth do you mean? I thought it a rather rational post unlike some of those panicking about us not throwing sackfuls of cash at an older player! And, as for who is my team, good Lord karen7 - great question, honestly!

Thought your post was nice and positive unlike some of the shite I have been reading on here today.

Beside if anything we are the clowns for losing to a team like Liverpool, a team has not won the League in over 25 years, a team which took miracles to win the Champions League once, a team that has no defence and a team that has lost their best player (yet again) to Barcelona. And that was before Sanchez was put into the mix (1).

RoaLEbY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.