Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re 12 points clear having won 20/23 games, scoring 67 goals along the way and playing an attacking, open, entertaining style of football we’ve never seen in this country before that everyone said wasn’t even possible.

Guardiola wants players here who want to play for us/him. He wants to build team spirit, togetherness and that never say die attitude because that’s what gets you through the tough games and yields 5/6 last minute winners that have got us in this position. If the players want to come and be part of that squad we’ll spend the money as we did in the summer (Ederson, Walker, Mendy, Silva), if not we won’t and Sánchez clearly doesn’t so stop spitting your dummy out and accusing the club of a lack of ambition.

I like u! :-)

I haven't really read what @Neville Kneville wrote but its got to make more sense than this pile of beetle dung

So can you actually explain why I am so wrong about this whole saga then? And no don't bring about the "Sane and Sterling can play 60 games a season, never get injured, never get sent off, never get ill, score 40-60 goals a season and have 40-60 assists a season"

1. I think we have come out of this looking class. Principled, desicive, composed. A perfectly well run outfit.

That is not what the media have been saying (rather that United have pinch Sanchez awayand besides this is no longer a gentlemens game any more but a game full of greedy c**ts left, right and centre.

2. We are top of the league by a distance (it's been done in for a month really)

We have been running out of steam now for quite some time (that is what happen's when you don't have enough WC players to rotate for each game) and unless we turn it around, that lead can easilly be lost, we would not be the first team do it not the last. Look I still think we are favourates to win the league without a doubt, but in this sort pf game we can also f**k it up as well.

and we are still in ALL of the cups so I don't know where you are coming from.

We are only in the League Cup thanks to Bravo saving our arse twice, that says all about our siutation in that tournement. Look I am not saying we are doing as bad as say United or Arsenal for example, but a team like ours should not be struggling to beat teams like Wolves and Bristol City, that is a fact.

Or were you being sarcastic?

No just angry.

Wtf...this sentence alone is enough to disregard all your previous post..WUM

This is not a Liverpool side that conquered Europe and dominated the Football League, this is the side which has actually done worse than the Arsenal has done in the last decade or so (when you look at what they achived) and thus this is a side which should not be losing against in this day and age.

So I don't see why one should dismiss my views on the basis that Liverpool are not exactly Bayern Munich are they?
RoaLEbY.gif

Rather than posting GIF''s, you would be far more effective at getting your point across by actually defending your views.

His fake hatred for Liverpool is the giveaway. Thinking about it, have Liverpool and united ever been rivals to warrant the hate? Liverpool were good decades ago, while united were crap. United hit the jackpot with the Sky money while Liverpool turned shite. Where does this faux football rivalry come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.