Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
So can you actually explain why I am so wrong about this whole saga then? And no don't bring about the "Sane and Sterling can play 60 games a season, never get injured, never get sent off, never get ill, score 40-60 goals a season and have 40-60 assists a season"
LhBJjKj.gif

So can you actually explain why I am so wrong about this whole saga then? And no don't bring about the "Sane and Sterling can play 60 games a season, never get injured, never get sent off, never get ill, score 40-60 goals a season and have 40-60 assists a season"
As soon as someone goes on about "embarrassing" and other such shite it tells me about their emotional age or faculties.
Losing a game of football or refusing to bend over to an agent's demands is not an embarrassment, even if your nearest and dearest step in and buy him.
You need to either grow up or grow a pair, your choice.

The whole point I made about Sane and Sterling is that you cannot keep playing them in every single game and expect the same high level of performance game after game (in fact this has been showing of late), that is why we need to get addtional attacking wingers and in turn that is why we need to get Sanchez.

What I would like you to so is explain why I am incorrect in holding that view.

I'm absolutely amazed how many aren't getting this simple concept.

It is exactly what we were told on here around Saturday except City framed it more eloquently to the agent - when being told of the new wages request. The words from City were 'bye then'.

As soon as someone goes on about "embarrassing" and other such shite it tells me about their emotional age or faculties.
Losing a game of football or refusing to bend over to an agent's demands is not an embarrassment, even if your nearest and dearest step in and buy him.
Well said sir well said

He only joined on 28 Nov 2017. I think there should be a probationary period during which new members should not be allowed to write more than 20 words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.