Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading between the lines I don't think the fee is the issue and another £10mill isn't a problem
I think it's the personal terms which we won't match and now suggests that the deal for us as some have been saying is dead

You dont have to read between any lines. That has been obvious for days.

I have understood it so that we have pulled out of the deal. Surely that means our offer is no longer on the table?
We pulled out of a deal because Sanchez asked for more money. If he comes back to City and is happy with our original offer then I'm sure we'd sign him.

Unlikely though.

I have understood it so that we have pulled out of the deal. Surely that means our offer is no longer on the table?

Yesterday we briefed that the 'door was still open' (the phrase used) on the agreed terms. We just declined to enter a bidding war.

No the inference was we weren't going to improve our offer, not necessarily that we've turfed it all together (which I wish we would). To my mind he's had his chance(s) to join us.

So been at work all day and wifi was down, has he signed for them yet, and how many rags in disguise have signed up to here to try to gloat like usual when tgey think tbey have done us in the 500+ pages since 6am.

Or is he at the bridge?

or have we re-entered after sanchez has refused all offers.

I think city have played a blinder to be fair whilst he would have maybe improved the squad now he wasnt vital so city will have kept to there word on getting sanchez on the basis of what was agreed to in the summer if not ok thanks but no thanks.
+1

Could it possibly be that united didn't really want Sanchez, but just tried to put a spanner in the works so that we would end up paying more by out bidding them. Could they be looking for a way out an save face, now that they've realised just how much he's costing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.