Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will still be going on up to deadline day at this rate and West Brom game ...will he won’t he ?

470m views suggests so!

Imagine Dragons get insane numbers on Spotify as well.

561,000,000 plays for this one.
567,000,000 for Believer.
146,000,000 for the third single of the album.

I wouldn't say I dislike them, but I'm always amazed at how popular they actually are.

Only a guess but lots of crash band whallop over AS transfer, press getting exited etc but that is all, no thunder to follow ie no real substance, no one prepared to stump up the required amount, meanwhile we are away from that circus but are still in the background if AS suddenly gets a blast of common sense and as the Spaghetti man say AS could leave it till near the end and join us. ( I know I am wrong) :-)

Has anyone any idea what TH clue is about AS cos I haven't
Reading the lyrics I would say that Sanchez Rag deal is not done yet. It is all "lightning, but no thunder" at this point. I would say the lad is having second (third, fourth who cares) thoughts and would actually still like to move to City. It is not over yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.