Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling (no source and it's purely guesswork) that the longer this goes on then, the more this is playing into our hands.

He is favourite to go to United and could well end up there of course but something isn't quite right with it all as he would have signed by now.

I can't honestly see City refusing to buy him if he comes back to accept our original offer put it that way.
Just let it go mate, you will feel a lot better.

Here you go...

tardis_animated_gif_by_natnie-d632gom.gif

Let me know how it all works out.
Hahaha!

The definition of in denial is a refusal or unwillingness to accept something or to accept reality. An example of someone who is in denial is a BM user who cannot cope with and won't admit that Alexis Sanchez' transfer to City is dead.

I do too, things have obviously hit the buffers.

Player swaps are far too complicated when you include a player who doesn't want to go to Arsenal and also Arsenal don't want to pay the big wages..

Raiola will be trying to make it happen of course but it is going to test how much Arsenal want Mhkt and how much United want Sanchez...

I'm not discounting Sanchez signing for us, we've been involved in some weird and wonderful transfers in the past! Assuming the difficulties with the player swap/united deal continue and Sanchez (or his agent) try to re-engage with City the question is will Txiki and Pep still be open to a deal?

From the Media reports earlier this week it appears City have closed the door on it, but is that just us trying to save face or our genuine stance?! Wouldn't surprise me if this one goes right up to deadline day!

I'm not discounting Sanchez signing for us, we've been involved in some weird and wonderful transfers in the past! Assuming the difficulties with the player swap/united deal continue and Sanchez (or his agent) try to re-engage with City the question is will Txiki and Pep still be open to a deal?

From the Media reports earlier this week it appears City have closed the door on it, but is that just us trying to save face or our genuine stance?! Wouldn't surprise me if this one goes right up to deadline day!

Both? I think we have positioned ourselves so that we come out of it with credit and I think we are genuine when saying we will not budge. That said, if Sanchez came crawling to us, I think we would still be more than happy to add him to the squad.

I get the feeling (no source and it's purely guesswork) that the longer this goes on then, the more this is playing into our hands.

He is favourite to go to United and could well end up there of course but something isn't quite right with it all as he would have signed by now.

I can't honestly see City refusing to buy him if he comes back to accept our original offer put it that way.

Its up to Arsenal as they can make him stay until seasons end even if he goes on strike.

It's something Wenger and their board would sanction given recent history in dealing with us and Manure if they were not satisfied or unable to get what they regard as a suitable replacement.

In saying that the board and Wenger are so bereft of a transfer policy these days I wouldn't put it past them to let him leave to Manure for 20 mill without a guaranteed replacement after apparently refusing our offer of 55 mill in August with him having one year to run on his contract because they couldn't get a replacement in for him.

No matter the quality of the replacement which would never be exactly like for like anyway when a player wants out you do everything you can to achieve that and they failed miserably in the summer in regard to Sanchez thinking he may extend his contract.

If I was Arsene I would do everything to make a complete mess of what is already more than a disaster for player club and Arsene and their supporters for that matter and ensure he is at Arsenal come Feb 1.

Both? I think we have positioned ourselves so that we come out of it with credit and I think we are genuine when saying we will not budge. That said, if Sanchez came crawling to us, I think we would still be more than happy to add him to the squad.
I would want to know why he is crawling, we dont need more injuries.

Amazing that this isnt a done deal yet, surely there cannot be more twists

Can anybody really see Sanchez and/or his agent come crawling to us?

If his move to the rags breaks down, which appears quite possible, he’ll just stay at arsenal for another 15 games and then there’ll be 3 times as many clubs clambering for him on a free

Just for shits and giggles because I’m on my lunch:

Just a young gun with a quick fuse
At Arsenal (gun), was too quick to jump at United’s offer
I was uptight, wanna let loose
Fed up at Arsenal, wanted to get out anyway possible
I was dreaming of bigger things
Wanted City
And wanna leave my own life behind
Leave Arsenal
Not a yes sir, not a follower
This is the rumour of him going behind agents back to talk to Pep (doing his own thing)
Fit the box, fit the mold
He fit’s the Pep/City mold
Have a seat in the foyer, take a number
He’s ready to wait, maybe until the Summer
I was lightning before the thunder
He was here, but the rags got involved

The rest of it is fuckin shit :-)

Am I close @tolmie's hairdoo ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.