Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what I'm gathering from the nonsense going about is as follows, help me out:

Agent didn't want to deal with us because we don't pay agents. He's offered him to rags and chelski.
United went mad and put a ridiculous offer in.
Agent's been all "YEAH, YEAH, HE'LL LOVE THAT" with Sanchez replying "Er.. I still want city, sir". Agent: "No, no, YOU'LL LOVE IT"
Sanchez gets on the blower to Pep using his special Pep hotline causing City to have a meeting where they have gone, "you know what? It's just gone a bit silly now. We're out."
United have gone "shit, that WAS a bit too much wasn't it? Awkward."
My guess is that we agreed a deal with Sanchez and asked him to be patient while we agreed a deal with Arsenal, hoping to use the fact that he only wanted us as leverage to extract good terms. The agent has then got busy and seen the possibility to earn some more money for himself and his client by getting United involved. I'm guessing he expected City to cave in and match the terms offered by United and when we've walked away he's ended up with a severely pissed off client. I'm pretty sure Pep and Sanchez have been in touch and maybe, just maybe, the agent has been told to repair the damage that's been done and sort out a deal with City? That last bit definitely falls into the category of wishful thinking by me but there's always hope until he actually signs for the dark side.

The definition of in denial is a refusal or unwillingness to accept something or to accept reality. An example of someone who is in denial is a BM user who cannot cope with and won't admit that Alexis Sanchez' transfer to City is dead.
Bollocks, it's a river in Egypt you lying ****.

Its dead when its dead and not before.

I am not suggesting for one second he will end up at City I think he won't but you are not in denial unless you know he has gone to another club then its more wishful thinking than denial.

Denial is when he moves to another club its made official but you still don't acknowledge that it has happened and he believe he will still come to us for example.

I'm not discounting Sanchez signing for us, we've been involved in some weird and wonderful transfers in the past! Assuming the difficulties with the player swap/united deal continue and Sanchez (or his agent) try to re-engage with City the question is will Txiki and Pep still be open to a deal?

From the Media reports earlier this week it appears City have closed the door on it, but is that just us trying to save face or our genuine stance?! Wouldn't surprise me if this one goes right up to deadline day!

City haven't really closed the door, we have just said there is an offer but it isn't going to change. His agent has obviously said to us well we have a better offer at United can you not improve it because Sanchez wants to play for you and city have just said well good luck, good bye.

I always suspected United were in panic mode and they haven't really thought this one through. They are going to really pay massively over the odds for someone we aren't even all that bothered about.

Either way who wins in all of this? We could get 2-3 very decent players on £200k a week for 1 Sanchez at United, that has always been our policy. This is why their squad is still full of Ferguson has beens earning peanuts and the other handful that are earning nearly half a million a week....

City haven't really closed the door, we have just said there is an offer but it isn't going to change. His agent has obviously said to us well we have a better offer at United can you not improve it because Sanchez wants to play for you and city have just said well good luck, good bye.

I always suspected United were in panic mode and they haven't really thought this one through. They are going to really pay massively over the odds for someone we aren't even all that bothered about.

Either way who wins in all of this? We could get 2-3 very decent players on £200k a week for 1 Sanchez at United, that has always been our policy. This is why their squad is still full of Ferguson has beens earning peanuts and the other handful that are earning nearly half a million a week....
Spot on mate.

I'm very happy to see United continue to pay what is it, £350k/w for a crocked Ibra. If they want to overpay for players in a desperate attempt to paper over the fact that they have no strategy, no vision, no direction, no plan... be my guest. Mourinho will be gone in the summer and they can start again. Again. Again. Again.

Everything is fluid and changes when one or more parties ask for them to be changed and the other party agrees to the change.

If Sanchez cannot get a better deal away from Arsenal at another club that Arsenal agree to hand him over to what is left for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.