Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get rid of Costa, bring in Sanchez.

Different players, but same outcome.

Goals.

It's a worry that Chelsea could steal him.

Staying in London and playing for the champions must be very tempting for Costa.

Our ace is Pep, our wages, and a better squad, albeit an under achieving squad.

Think it will go down to the wire.

I make Chelsea slight favourites, if the interest is true?

Get rid of Costa, bring in Sanchez.

Different players, but same outcome.

Goals.

It's a worry that Chelsea could steal him.

Staying in London and playing for the champions must be very tempting for Costa.

Our ace is Pep, our wages, and a better squad, albeit an under achieving squad.

Think it will go down to the wire.

I make Chelsea slight favourites, if the interest is true?

It's not a worry at all.

We wouldn't be this far into the summer with Sanchez if they weren't 100% positive he wanted to join us and no one else.

Arsenal are the only road block, never Bayern and certainly not Chelsea.

If you want any more confirmation then the fact the Chilean press, who Sanchez and his agent speak to, are all convinced him to us is a done deal, he's not debating his future, he's coming here and it's only a matter of Sanchez making it clear to Arsenal that staying isn't an option.

If Chelsea are getting linked it must be getting closer - only need the Rags in the running and he's ours!

It's not a worry at all.

We wouldn't be this far into the summer with Sanchez if they weren't 100% positive he wanted to join us and no one else.

Arsenal are the only road block, never Bayern and certainly not Chelsea.

If you want any more confirmation then the fact the Chilean press, who Sanchez and his agent speak to, are all convinced him to us is a done deal, he's not debating his future, he's coming here and it's only a matter of Sanchez making it clear to Arsenal that staying isn't an option.

Spot on. I think Rumminegge's quotes today were pretty clear too "We won't be shutting up shop this early, but I can't guarantee anything. So just sit back and keep your eye on the market."

Not caving in - But put yourself in Wengers shoes, does it make sense to sell your prized asset and strengthen a rival? It's like us selling Aguero to any of the top4.
I want the guy but we have to be realistic that it's unlikely to happen, sadly.
There is a huge difference here as it would only be the same if Kun was in his last year.

I think if Kun was coming to his last year and asking to leave then a lot of people would say 'let him go', they wouldn't be happy about letting him go to say Chavs but that would be a better option than keeping an unhappy player and him leaving for nothing a year later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.