Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a gooner, it'd kill me for him to go to someone in the EPL, if bayern don't want to match the wages that we have already offered him, obviously man city will, If we can sign Lacazette and or lemar because mbappe is a pipe dream, i'd feel a tad better inside even if he went to a rival, i'd rather get 60m for him while he's worth something to us, if he went for free i'd be devastated.

But i understand sanchez and i don't blame him, he want's to be ambitious, and we've not done nothing the past 10 years. Ok winning 3 fa cups is fine, but WClass players want UCL, and the league title. If you get him you've got a hell of a player, hopefully wenger does everything in his power to convince him, looking bleak though. I think if we sign lacazette / lemar he'll leave.

Of course Arsenal are going to tell everyone they won't sell to a domestic rival. They would stupid not to. In reality it doesn't mean anything.

If they keep Sanchez, he'll just sign a pre contract with us in January and they will look like fools.

We are not even rivals!!! Arsenal have absolutely no ambition to win the league, their target is top 4. Their main rivals for top 4 will be Spurs, Pool and rags.

As a gooner, it'd kill me for him to go to someone in the EPL, if bayern don't want to match the wages that we have already offered him, obviously man city will, If we can sign Lacazette and or lemar because mbappe is a pipe dream, i'd feel a tad better inside even if he went to a rival, i'd rather get 60m for him while he's worth something to us, if he went for free i'd be devastated.

But i understand sanchez and i don't blame him, he want's to be ambitious, and we've not done nothing the past 10 years. Ok winning 3 fa cups is fine, but WClass players want UCL, and the league title. If you get him you've got a hell of a player, hopefully wenger does everything in his power to convince him, looking bleak though. I think if we sign lacazette / lemar he'll leave.
"Obviously Man City will." That's prejudice.

I think he would stay at Arsenal if some serious drive was made, like 4-5 top players come in this season. Not the drip drip you guys seem to get. At his age though missing one season of cl footy would be a big blow. This will also be a big factor in him leaving. As a kid or old fella he may stomach it but at 28 he will be desperate to make his mark now.

We are not even rivals!!! Arsenal have absolutely no ambition to win the league, their target is top 4. Their main rivals for top 4 will be Spurs, Pool and rags.

I hate the arse club and their fans but to be fair, we have been closer to 4th place than to the league champions recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.