Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez wages 270 k a week AFTER TAX Dumbarse. I'm sure we offered 250K BEFORE TAX is a huge difference! Clueless as usual!

Got bored after a few minutes of that. Trying to compare sterling’s wages to Sane and Jesus wages is funny. One has just came from Brazil where he probably wasn’t even on 10k p/w and Sane was pretty much unknown in England. Pretty sure Jesus is getting a pay rise to about 100k p/w, I’m guessing Sane will get a rise soon. Same for Ederson, he was barely known before we signed him and Bravo was a starter for Barca and Chile’s captain, of course Bravo’s starting wage would be higher. He’s completely missing the point, which is a common theme in this Sanchez saga. His wage demands went up after supposedly agreeing a deal with City. Them wage demands would make him the highest paid city player by 100k+ p/w. Considering how we’ve performed this season and the closeness of the City squad, that is wrong. I’d say the only player in world football that is worth breaking any sort of wage structure we supposedly have is Messi, probably Neymar too. Isn’t he wrong about Yaya’s wages too? He’s out of contract this summer so how can his newly reduced weekly wage come into action then? Pretty sure his wages would have been reduced when he signed a new contract last summer.

City fans claiming Sanchez is a mercenary is a bit rich, I’ll admit it. I’ve even said it and cringed at it, considering we’ve had dozens of players signing for us mainly because of money over the past 10 years. But United fans can’t accept he’s joined United because he got offered more money there. They’ve signed a world class player, so I wouldn’t give a toss arguing about weather he’s signed because of more money or not. Just makes me laugh when they try to deny he’s signed for more money.

Extremely disappointing the way this has played out in the end but agree with the club and their stance.
They do need to take on board though the changing transfer market (yes it's gone stupid) but otherwise we could repeat the same mistakes post 2012 and post 2014 title wins when we bombed the seasons after.

At what point did we have a team that was 12 points clear in 2012/14?

Manure won't have a pot to piss in come the Summer while we'll continue to build a brilliant squad.

not that gutted about missing out on him, more annoyed at where he is going, not sure he gets into our 1st team but he definitely improves them

Extremely disappointing the way this has played out in the end but agree with the club and their stance.
They do need to take on board though the changing transfer market (yes it's gone stupid) but otherwise we could repeat the same mistakes post 2012 and post 2014 title wins when we bombed the seasons after.
I agree with both things you say there. A total cost of 180 million for 4 years of Sanchez is crazy, so it is alright for me that City wants to spend its money more wisely. But as I wrote in another thread I am starting to think we will not sign anybody in this window, and I am concerned about that.

At what point did we have a team that was 12 points clear in 2012/14?

Manure won't have a pot to piss in come the Summer while we'll continue to build a brilliant squad.

I agree with you - just looking ahead to next season and don't want use to make the same transfer mistakes that we did after 2012/14.

I agree with both things you say there. A total cost of 180 million for 4 years of Sanchez is crazy, so it is alright for me that City wants to spend its money more wisely. But as I wrote in another thread I am starting to think we will not sign anybody in this window, and I am concerned about that.

I don't think they will either - and in my view this is why we won't win the CL this season. It will just be the league and hopefully 1 other.
But they have missed a trick with the way the CL draw has gone, they won't have a better chance but eventually the squad may get burn out and we won't have the cover.

We did the right thing walking away from Sanchez, Don't get me wrong he's a top player, But! To give him the sort of money himself and his agent is looking for is complete madness.

He's a mercenary, He had his chance to play for the best manager on the planet and he's gone to Maureen and Co for his last night payday.

I genuinely don't think he would start for us, He's definitely improve our strength in depth. He will of course wall in the other lot team.

F*ck Sanchez, We're 12 points clear at the top, Let's concentrate on getting the title!

I hope he fucks up whatever semblance of dressing room unity they have. Mkhitaryian seems well liked by the players there. I'm sure Martial, Rashford and Mata won't be happy seeing themselves down the pecking order to him.

How many big money attackers have they gone through? Depay, Di Maria, Mkhitaryan all failures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.