Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it a bit rich?

It's true, just as it was true during the first few years after our takeover, maybe up until around 3 years ago.

Now our players will only get huge money when they earn it, win nothing and it's a basic (albeit still mega-money) salary, along the likes of Arsenal and Chelsea.
But
1) It's true , it was for the money
2) It's all they've ever said about any of our signings

I trust it follows that with 'when he saw the money they offered'.

But of course they will push this line. No way can they have a player who wanted to be elsewhere so it will be history rewritten as we speak.

Or what he believed as a little boy as the only true fact and brush under the carpet what he believed last week.

Never put your trust in the MuEN

It's easy to make this more complex than it needs to be....

Every prospective player has a value to every prospective club and the same goes for the selling club, between City the player and Arsenal no agreement could be reached. united where able to.

I personally don't blame the player, hell the guy is from Chile, if any one of you had the chance to play in Santiago for one club that was paying a 3rd as much again as the other one would you care?

It simply is what it is united see value in the move that city didn't of course they will dress it up in whatever way they want to spin it and the reverse is true, anyone saying well if City and united both offered the same deal he would have come to City, we didn't so it's irrelevant as indeed saying he went to united for the history......we will never know because they offered more money!

At the end of the year I'm sure this whole saga will be looked into by all three clubs in great detail and by people much shrewder than any of us or the pundits commenting on it in the newspapers.

Last edited:
What we going for in the unveiling then. Hasn't gone for the money, Uniteds history, famous number 7 shirt, wants to get Utd back on top. I am sure there is more. It wont happen but I would love someone to ask the question "if all of that is true why did United have to offer you more money, surely you would have agreed the same terms for all the listed reasons"

What we going for in the unveiling then. Hasn't gone for the money, Uniteds history, famous number 7 shirt, wants to get Utd back on top. I am sure there is more. It wont happen but I would love someone to ask the question "if all of that is true why did United have to offer you more money, surely you would have agreed the same terms for all the listed reasons"

Dream on Tom, it is will be a Rag wankfest , as ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.