Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool already signed Salah, & will probably play Coutinho in the midfield three alongside two of Wij/Can/Lallana/Henderson. If you don't think that attack is as formidable as City,, then I don't know what to tell you :(

Man U is a stretch though, yes. All hypothetical.
Gabriel Jesus is Brazil's no 9. He scored 7 in his first 10 league games for City. Aguero bags 30 a season, and as you say Sane can easily get double figures.

How on Earth do Liverpool get anywhere close? Can, Llalana, Henderson. They would not get in City's team. Salah? Huge question marks against him after Chelsea. Who scores the goals for Liverpool then? If they sign Aubeyang, or Mbappe I'll take them seriously. Chelsea and Spurs are the threat. If you want to tell me how good they are, I would be believe you. They proved it last season. You should remember that Jesus only arrived in January and then promptly broke his foot.

You haven't "triggered" anyone, you just wrote something stupid, then people told you it was stupid with varying degrees of politeness.

Ivan Perisic has scored 11 & 7 goals in his seasons at Inter, 7, 11 & 2 in his seasons at Dortmund, but you then claim he's a 15+ goal player and far superior goalscorer to the likes of Sterling who's outscored him ever year he's been a professional.
I like the phrase 'varying degrees of politeness' haha!

Gabriel Jesus is Brazil's no 9. He scored 7 in his first 10 league games for City. Aguero bags 30 a season, and as you say Sane can easily get double figures.

How on Earth do Liverpool get anywhere close? Can, Llalana, Henderson. They would not get in City's team. Salah? Huge question marks against him after Chelsea. Who scores the goals for Liverpool then? If they sign Aubeyang, or Mbappe I'll take them seriously. Chelsea and Spurs are the threat. If you want to tell me how good they are, I would be believe you. They proved it last season. You should remember that Jesus only arrived in January and then promptly broke his foot.
Sterling also bags 10 a season, ridiculous comparison.

Hahahahahaha.

Oh dear god. You actually think Salah, Firmino, Mané, Lallana, Coutinho is better than Aguero, Jesus, Sané, Sterling and KDB.

Liverpool would swap any of their players for any one of ours.
Grow up, & try to be objective for once, bud.

Look at the numbers. Lallana scored 8 goals from midfield last season, Wijnaldum scored 6, Coutinho 13 on the wing & could just as well hit double digits in the advanced midfield role. Those are pretty damn good numbers for two midfield spot. Mané could easily hit 15-20 goals as well if he's not injured.

Again, we're talking strictly league play here

Rags 59 league goals - 17 off big nose = 42 league goals ATM

City 80 league goals -2 off players that have left = 78 league goals

But I can see where he's coming from saying the rags have more goalscoring potential like having yaya and gudongan for a full season instead of half a season.

Bayern in full media swing, stating they 'can't have a team of €100m veterans'

Think we're in the clear now.
We've known that for ages. What we don't know is whether Wenger is going to sell. If Guardiola wants a striker he'd be better off buying a Dembele. I've been watching Sanchez very closely at the Confed. and he hasn't been beating his man on the outside. He doesn't have the pace. He's obviously effective in the box as a striker, but that's jesus territory. It works at Arsenal but to the detriment of Giroud and I think it might have the same effect at City. Sanchez would want to come inside and play in the box. If his job would be to stay out wide and provide the width and crosses then Sterling and Sane are both better at that. Sanchez would score 20 plus at City next season I have no doubt, but similarly I think Jesus and/or Aguero would without Sanchez. We'd add more value by bringing in a young forward to replace Aguero, or a central defender. My solution would be defender now, and replace Aguero when it's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.