Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad(ish) news, but I've had some really disappointing conversations about the Sanchez deal today.

Towards the middle of last week this all looked very positive, but the deal has hit a snag, which will delay things from happening at a fast pace.

Unless anything changes very quickly, I wouldn't be pressing F5 every few minutes waiting for a deal to happen this week.

Patience Blues though, my firm belief is that we will sign Sanchez this summer

Said all along it will be done in the last 2 weeks of the transfer window.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad(ish) news, but I've had some really disappointing conversations about the Sanchez deal today.

Towards the middle of last week this all looked very positive, but the deal has hit a snag, which will delay things from happening at a fast pace.

Unless anything changes very quickly, I wouldn't be pressing F5 every few minutes waiting for a deal to happen this week.

guess Arsenal will announce all their main signings first and then only will let sanchez go

Boo!

And any news regarding progress with our other signings ?

Said all along it will be done in the last 2 weeks if the transfer window.

Of course it was never going to happen early on. There's still an insane amount of money to be made off betting and backpage rumour peddling.

kZgmqy.gif

I'm not as sure about this happening as others are.

Arsenal have offered him 280k a week with 20% bonus for finishing top 4 (a very low bar).

Not even Aguero or Yaya have earned anywhere near that at City.

When a player is at his stage of his career, money has a habit of suddenly making a player con himself into thinking he can win big trophies - even at a club like Arsenal

Still very much 50/50 in my mind. Arsenal really need to hope he's a mercenary. Funny really...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.