Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I have got some updates regarding Sanchez. The guy who texted me about the deal being close to done says that the deal is already in place. Arsenal are just waiting to announce their primary targets. He says the deal could be closed by next week.

Great news, thanks for the info.

Hi all. I have got some updates regarding Sanchez. The guy who texted me about the deal being close to done says that the deal is already in place. Arsenal are just waiting to announce their primary targets. He says the deal could be closed by next week.
Did your mate pass comment on the chances of the strength of Sanchez's personality scuppering the deal?

This is about the 4th or 5th post saying 'done'. I posted one from a third party who would know back on Friday & I'm normally KFA, now either we all know the same person which is extremely doubtful or this is properly done and dusted but just not announced as per this post.

This is about the 4th or 5th post saying 'done'. I posted one from a third party who would know back on Friday & I'm normally KFA, now either we all know the same person which is extremely doubtful or this is properly done and dusted but just not announced as per this post.
Same for me mate. I normally don't post ITK stuffs until I am absolutely sure. But which so much going around Sanchez, I think this must be done or at least advanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.