Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he come then thats good, he will be very good addition to the team.

IF not, then Sane & Jesus will have more minutes to play and develop.

Defenders are the priority. I don't know why so many think Jesus, Aguero, Sane, Sterling is so inadequate. And you do think it is inadequate then a young player who is a long term replacement for Aguero going in 2 years) is the way to go

Marvin I don't know why you are so determined to have the same argument in this thread every other day.

The painfully obvious reasons why Sanchez is a necessary signing have been spelled out for you so many times they must have gotten through.

Or was the wum right?

I was just going to say the same thing.

The person you were referring to didn't say Sanchez deal was off, he said Sanchez wasn't even a priority, that he was a back up plan for some unspecified megasigning, and that everyone who's anyone regarding City transfers had been wrong about Sanchez being a priority this summer. That's what people didn't believe and whether we sign Sanchez or not, it's still going to not be true. Far too many people close to the club have said he's key target for us.

Marvin I don't know why you are so determined to have the same argument in this thread every other day.

The painfully obvious reasons why Sanchez is a necessary signing have been spelled out for you so many times they must have gotten through.

We could have a whip round and buy him a new record

Defenders are the priority. I don't know why so many think Jesus, Aguero, Sane, Sterling is so inadequate. And you do think it is inadequate then a young player who is a long term replacement for Aguero going in 2 years) is the way to go

My personal opinion on why Alexis is MUST. or at least a type of his player.
1. I believe personally we lost the league last season because we scored lesser goals. (We need 20 or at least 15 goal player)
2. Sane and Sterling got burned out last season towards the end. So more rotation is needed
3. One injury to any of the front players are we are basically screwed. We need at least 5 players for those 3 position up top.
4. B.Silva will be used in the middle i guess even though one will argue he is the one of the 5 for front 3 spot.

Defenders will comes. Alves, Mendy are almost done. Walker should be done in few weeks, But Alexis is equally important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.