Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he puts that sacred blue shirt on that's when it's Done
There you go, mate.
BsR1Hp7IcAAXYOD.jpg

Don't think the deal is off but have a feeling that Arsenal won't even begin to negotiate until they've signed Lacazette and Mahrez. Feels like dropping out of top 4 has given them a jolt and even thiugh they might end up selling Sanchez, I can see them signing 4-5 really solid players. Kolasinac and Lacazette seems to be done. If they get Mahrez and Lemar, it would be huge. Not enough to win the title but enough to give a proper fight.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad(ish) news, but I've had some really disappointing conversations about the Sanchez deal today.

Towards the middle of last week this all looked very positive, but the deal has hit a snag, which will delay things from happening at a fast pace.

Unless anything changes very quickly, I wouldn't be pressing F5 every few minutes waiting for a deal to happen this week.

Patience Blues though, my firm belief is that we will sign Sanchez this summer
Is the deal being delayed because of arsenal or the player ?

Did I miss all the action? What happened... Someone got banned for saying Sanchez won't come to City???

Don't think the deal is off but have a feeling that Arsenal won't even begin to negotiate until they've signed Lacazette and Mahrez. Feels like dropping out of top 4 has given them a jolt and even thiugh they might end up selling Sanchez, I can see them signing 4-5 really solid players. Kolasinac and Lacazette seems to be done. If they get Mahrez and Lemar, it would be huge. Not enough to win the title but enough to give a proper fight.
I'm not even nervous of not getting sanchez. Everyone says it'll secure the title which probably would. But our whole front line will be even better than last year's and we're gonna get another top forward as well. First few months sane was gash then became incredible. Can only sterling can get better. Aguero will have the kick up his arse that jesus gave him. Kdb will hopefully make amends with the goalpost after what he did to those poor crossbars last season. I'm buzzin, Sanchez on a free next year would be icing on the cake.

Me getting 16/1 tells me this somehow will NOT FUCKIN HAPPEN,sorry everyone,my fault in advance !

Hope I'm wrong but I've reckoned for a while he's just using us to inflate his contract. We've seen players and clubs do this to us before. If he really wanted to leave he would have whapped a transfer request in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.