Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure to be honest. Last Summer I was very confident. We all see our teams though tinted glasses. By Christmas I realised our defence was a car crash. Keeper move was a farce. All our full backs were finished, and Kompany was injured. We basically had nothing at the back so on the few occasions we lost the ball, teams raced straight through and scored. there were games at Leicester and Everton where they literally scored with every attack. That is my main worry now. We have got a keeper in, but keepers can take a while to settle, and if Kompany gets injured we'll have a new keeper again, or Bravo and 2 stand in defenders who struggled last season. Chelsea have the best all round squad, but no striker, and there might be problems with their coach. Spurs have a young vibrant team. Utd will be better. I don't see anyone running away with it. Liverpool need to kick on with their transfers. Arsenal have a lot of quality, and no CL distraction. You might this season have the motivation you lacked last season. last season must have been traumatic. Sometimes out of adversity teams an react. Looking forward to the real season instead of the phoney war
Big issue for me is how the hell do you fit in all these stars especially if Sanchez signs. Gonna be some world class players sitting on the bench every week.

Certainly wouldnt say no to sanchez though as there is a real lack of goals outside of sergio especially with kelechi leaving

In a year's time, without a fee to pay, it wont just be city after him. If he pockets the 50m himself and 200k a week, thats over 400k a week in wages, so I can see why hed want to run his contract down.

My gut feeling is leave alone. Sanchez is good this year ... but I think his form will decline soon. My vote is Dembele (or if the price reduces ... Mbappe)

Hopefully Sam Lee doesn't have a mini mental breakdown like he did when some on here accused him of stealing info off BM, he gets dogs abuse by arse fans every time he mentions Sanchez in a article, just read his twitter...

Sanchez will be a great asset to Man City but the only problem I have is who will be removed from the staring line up and where will he play. My guess is RM and Sterling will be taken off but Sterling improved during the season and I wouldn't want to see his development be reduced.

I also see Bernardo Silva taking David Silva's spot and Ilkay Gundagon (if he stays fit) taking Toure spot.

Too many good player, our subs will be impressive lol

What you guys think?

Our line up will look something like this (in my opinion) If we buy Walker and Mendy.

AGUERO
SANE SANCHEZ
B.SILVA KBD
GUNDAGON
MENDY STONES KOMPANY WALKER
EDERSON

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.