Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez will be a great asset to Man City but the only problem I have is who will be removed from the staring line up and where will he play. My guess is RM and Sterling will be taken off but Sterling improved during the season and I wouldn't want to see his development be reduced.

I also see Bernardo Silva taking David Silva's spot and Ilkay Gundagon (if he stays fit) taking Toure spot.

Too many good player, our subs will be impressive lol

What you guys think?

Our line up will look something like this (in my opinion) If we buy Walker and Mendy.

AGUERO
SANE SANCHEZ
B.SILVA KBD
GUNDAGON
MENDY STONES KOMPANY WALKER
EDERSON
Take a gander through the first 735 pages of this thread and you will find your answers atleast 100 times

Work colleague says to me if rather we gave him away free to anyone but you

New kid here. Take it easy on me.

To your friend- thankfully they aren't pulling the financial strings at Arsenhole, Fans may be petty and childish- but when there is money to be made vs. receiving F@#K All for him- the smart money is on a sell even if to a rival. Inter have apparently entered the fray- so who knows.

New kid here. Take it easy on me.

To your friend- thankfully they aren't pulling the financial strings at Arsenhole, Fans may be petty and childish- but when there is money to be made vs. receiving F@#K All for him- the smart money is on a sell even if to a rival. Inter have apparently entered the fray- so who knows.
Wenger is going to look pretty foolish if he just sells him after all he has said. I think it will take Sanchez to request a transfer to make this happen.

Sanchez will be a great asset to Man City but the only problem I have is who will be removed from the staring line up and where will he play. My guess is RM and Sterling will be taken off but Sterling improved during the season and I wouldn't want to see his development be reduced.

I also see Bernardo Silva taking David Silva's spot and Ilkay Gundagon (if he stays fit) taking Toure spot.

Too many good player, our subs will be impressive lol

What you guys think?

Our line up will look something like this (in my opinion) If we buy Walker and Mendy.

AGUERO
SANE SANCHEZ
B.SILVA KBD
GUNDAGON
MENDY STONES KOMPANY WALKER
EDERSON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.