Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't he have the option to buy out his final year of the contract? From reports he is roughly on 140k/week which equals to about 7million/year. Surely if he wants he can buy it out and then pick up say a 12million signing on fee which covers the cost of buying out the contract + 5million extra in the pocket. Or am I missing something?

Not that I wish to poo-poo your mate, but you've been posting on here for years with precisely zero previous as an ITK. Has your mate got this info first hand or, to quote Half Man Half Biscuit, is he just "a mate of the bloke....."

I've posted bits before Ive been told. I knew KDB was done a month before and posted such.

He's a very good friend who doesn't bullshit. I shared this so Blues can make a few quid. That's all I'm saying.

Doesn't he have the option to buy out his final year of the contract? From reports he is roughly on 140k/week which equals to about 7million/year. Surely if he wants he can buy it out and then pick up say a 12million signing on fee which covers the cost of buying out the contract + 5million extra in the pocket. Or am I missing something?

If he did City wouldn't sign him, thats shady bussiness that not a single football club wants to be involved with

I dont think its that simple, he needs to hand in his notice to the club within 15 days of the final game of the previous season, otherwise could face a long ban from football.

Sanchez is done. Lump the fuck on at the bookies. No idea on fee or wage but he is due in at the campus next week for media commitments Will be on the US tour. His agent is a proper twat. That's all I know.

If his agent is a proper twat, maybe hes asking city for 40Ok a week??

Are you serious? the 400m he is asking from you is because he knows you won't pay it,its one step down from a transfer request,he will not get half of that as a basic from us,jesus christ

Just interpreting the latest ITK info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.