Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If his agent is a proper twat, maybe hes asking city for 40Ok a week??

I think the agent being a proper twat refers to his treatment of Arsenal.

@BillyShears mentioned something about his agent not messing about when he said things were speeding up last week as well.

I assume the agent has basically gone into great detail about how shit he and his client will make things for Arsenal next season if he's still at the club.

Sanchez knows he's going to be starting for Chile even if he doesn't play a single game next season, so other than wasting 9 months in his hunt for silverware, I don't think Arsenal have any leverage over Sanchez.

Im also not surprised by talk of his agent being an arsehole - if reports are to be believed he actually went to Bayern Munich and asked for €10m a year more than their top earner, which is a massive fuck off and waste of everyone's time, he could have just said Sanchez didn't want to go there.

I think the agent being a proper twat refers to his treatment of Arsenal.

@BillyShears mentioned something about his agent not messing about when he said things were speeding up last week as well.

I assume the agent has basically gone into great detail about how shit he and his client will make things for Arsenal next season if he's still at the club.

Sanchez knows he's going to be starting for Chile even if he doesn't play a single game next season, so other than wasting 9 months in his hunt for silverware, I don't think Arsenal have any leverage over Sanchez.

Im also not surprised by talk of his agent being an arsehole - if reports are to be believed he actually went to Bayern Munich and asked for €10m a year more than their top earner, which is a massive fuck off and waste of everyone's time, he could have just said Sanchez didn't want to go there.

I cant see Sanchez downing tools, hes not that type of character, Suarez nearly won Liverpool the league when he didnt want to be there, Sanchez sees himself as among the best in the world, he wont just stop playing for a year just to move to Man city. It probably wont come to that, but this is one part where Arsenal have some leverage, they know Sanchez sees his own reputation as a world beater above anything else. His body language showed that he wasnt happy many times last season, never stopped him playing brilliant football. Hes driven but not unprofessional.
This transfer will probably go through, but I still wont put money on it, even though the odds are great given how certain everyone is.

I cant see Sanchez downing tools, hes not that type of character, Suarez nearly won Liverpool the league when he didnt want to be there, Sanchez sees himself as among the best in the world, he wont just stop playing for a year just to move to Man city. It probably wont come to that, but this is one part where Arsenal have some leverage, they know Sanchez sees his own reputation as a world beater above anything else. His body language showed that he wasnt happy many times last season, never stopped him playing brilliant football. Hes driven but not unprofessional.
This transfer will probably go through, but I still wont put money on it, even though the odds are great given how certain everyone is.
Odds not that great, I got on at 6/1 then again at 4/1. So heres hoping.

Arsenal have no leverage over Sanchez. He could make life very difficult for Arsenal, even in a world cup year. He is certain to start for Chile and if I seem to remember, it was the Chileans that wanted him to leave Arsenal.
If Arsenal dont let him go, they could have someone refusing to play, distrupting the team and then leave on a free next season. It is not worth it for Arsenal.

Odds not that great, I got on at 6/1 then again at 4/1. So heres hoping.

Id like Arsenal to say hes absolutely not for sale, push the odds out again, evens isnt bad though. If its true that its a done deal it wont be long before the bookies get wind of it.

Arsenal have no leverage over Sanchez. He could make life very difficult for Arsenal, even in a world cup year. He is certain to start for Chile and if I seem to remember, it was the Chileans that wanted him to leave Arsenal.
If Arsenal dont let him go, they could have someone refusing to play, distrupting the team and then leave on a free next season. It is not worth it for Arsenal.

I cant see him ever refusing to play. Its got nothing to do with the world cup, hes got about 4 years left in the game, wont sit one of them out.
Id still rather take 80m for him than lose him for free next summer. 80m is a lot of money. 50m seems a bit low.

I've posted bits before Ive been told. I knew KDB was done a month before and posted such.

He's a very good friend who doesn't bullshit. I shared this so Blues can make a few quid. That's all I'm saying.
Welcome to the Spanish inquisition that is the bluemoon transfer forum...

No comfy chair for you fella.. I posted info about Nasri joining which turned out to be true................ never again, the hassle isnt worth it.

Thanks for the info btw.

Why don't you put some money on him to sign for us, if he does you win some money if he stays at the arse you will be happy--- win win

Sanchez isn't that kind of player, are you joking!??!

The guy who has a hissy fit when his teammates play the wrong pass, or got so stroppy after the Bayern loss that Wenger had to drop him?

Sanchez doesn't give a shit about Arsenal, he won't care about City and I don't think he cared about Barcelona either. He simply wants to win, win at all costs, and I think you're completely deluding yourself if you think he won't throw a massive hissy fit to get to a new club if he's decided he'll not win what he wants at Arsenal.

The Suarez analogy is flawed to the point of irrelevance, Luis Suarez's whole career was built around trying to get to Barcelona because it's where his wife lived and where her whole family was from. He was told that he'd be sold if Barcelona wanted him, that's why he stayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.