Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know there were any mountains in Boston. Unless you're getting winded going up a street in Beacon Hill. :)
It's not quite Lombard Street (though, funny enough, I've jogged up that ahead of her, as well) but it's a decent jaunt. ;-)

mount_monadnock_by_techspider-dbfoodc.jpg

We're camping at the base of Mount Monadnock for the weekend (as it is fairly close to Boston)—you probably can't see it in the condensed photo on here but you can actually see Boston's skyline from the summit (I'm fairly sure, if you blew up the photo you could see the tower we live in, too).

Lots of forensic dissection of every scrap of information. rumour, tidbits from those ITK, gossip and latest news feeds but still we don't know whether Sanchez will come or not and if so at what price. I don't suppose anyone's tried reading chicken entrails yet?

Lots of forensic dissection of every scrap of information. rumour, tidbits from those ITK, gossip and latest news feeds but still we don't know whether Sanchez will come or not and if so at what price. I don't suppose anyone's tried reading chicken entrails yet?

I got the tea leaves out earlier, but all i got was a bloody big mess. So they were spot on.

Could be a busy week with incomings and outgoings
It likely will be—luckily where returning to civilisation this evening. I'll be "working" throughout the week, though.

I am half expecting City not to announce Alves, Mendy, and Alexis but just release a "first training" video around tea time tomorrow with all of them appearing in the video half way through with no fanfare. Now that would cause the internet to go mad.

It's not quite Lombard Street (though, funny enough, I've jogged up that ahead of her, as well) but it's a decent jaunt. ;-)

mount_monadnock_by_techspider-dbfoodc.jpg

We're camping at the base of Mount Monadnock for the weekend (as it is fairly close to Boston)—you probably can't see it in the condensed photo on here but you can actually see Boston's skyline from the summit (I'm fairly sure, if you blew up the photo you could see the tower we live in, too).
Last time I visited, Lincolnshire was a lot flatter than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.