Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is an interesting one. There are only so many players it could conceivably be considering the level required.

Is it a case of your current sources being sworn to secrecy, or is the list being held so tight to Txiki's chest that even high level sources are out of the loop?

Probably only a few people know who our target is so therefore if they give it out and it gets into the media then it will be easy for City to identify the leak.

Nobody wants to be that leak and be out of the loop I suppose.

If Martinez is the 3rd choice we're in a good position for CB's.

Will be great to see a few officially ticked off next week and doubly so if Sanchez is one of them.

Everyone is giddy and im more than happy for a bit of gif time as long as they are clean.

Like it or not we have members on here that get offended by the bouncy ones shall we say so please dont post them as they just get deleted.

Thanks.

tumblr_inline_nt0dkb9BlG1qkhtip_500.gif

It really is an interesting one. There are only so many players it could conceivably be considering the level required.

Is it a case of your current sources being sworn to secrecy, or is the list being held so tight to Txiki's chest that even high level sources are out of the loop?

Nah, Marti knows who they want. I remember the first time I spoke to him he told me a story about how during his first couple of meeting with Pep at Bayern he was told that the two things that were sacrosanct were conversations in the dressing room, and transfer targets. The flipside is that when he says something, it's because a) he knows and b) he knows he's allowed to tell me.

It's a very odd situation for me to be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.