Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Sanchez related. I'm still dealing with fucking CB's :)

Martinez from Sociedad is number 3 on the list. So there's two ahead of him which aren't dead yet.

Haha, cheers mate.

Didn't you and Sam mention Pique on the pod the other day? I could see that being kept under wraps if we could get him.

I can only see City being secretive over a player if they are concerned if other clubs realise he is available.

Vid is the one I want. Will be gutted to see him go to Liverpool.

Sadly it's not him. I'm the same - him or Toby from Spurs. Can't say one way or the other whether Toby's one of the two because this whole "lets keep the CB targets a mystery" isn't going away. But VVD got crossed out real quick when the fees started getting quoted.

Sadly it's not him. I'm the same - him or Toby from Spurs. Can't say one way or the other whether Toby's one of the two because this whole "lets keep the CB targets a mystery" isn't going away. But VVD got crossed out real quick when the fees started getting quoted.

Has to be Boateng with the log jam at Bayern

Not Sanchez related. I'm still dealing with fucking CB's :)

Martinez from Sociedad is number 3 on the list. So there's two ahead of him which aren't dead yet.
As a fully paid up member of the 'we need a centre back' club, do you have the names of numbers 1 and 2?

Reckon him being left footed is a clue as to 1 and 2?

Nah because there's loads of right footed left sided CB's. Was pretty surprised that Martinez got given a number on the target list. I guess he's like the back up's back up so they're not worried about that name being out there.

In my opinion Toby Alderwiereld is the better player but is a less realistic target as he seems to be content at Spurs whereas we're fairly sure VVD wants a bigger club.

Back on topic, will be thrilled if we really do sign Sanchez. Could be the difference between us winning the league and not.

Nah because there's loads of right footed left sided CB's. Was pretty surprised that Martinez got given a number on the target list. I guess he's like the back up's back up so they're not worried about that name being out there.
It really is an interesting one. There are only so many players it could conceivably be considering the level required.

Is it a case of your current sources being sworn to secrecy, or is the list being held so tight to Txiki's chest that even high level sources are out of the loop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.