Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will probably happen eventually, but absolutely zero chance he ll be on the city tour by Thursday.
Someone might just be winding Rosler up.
When will it happen, AFTER Arsenal sign Thomas Lemar from Monaco, would be my guess. Can't see Sanchez being let go before other signings arrive. I think this will run into August.

It will probably happen eventually, but absolutely zero chance he ll be on the city tour by Thursday.
Someone might just be winding Rosler up.
When will it happen, AFTER Arsenal sign Thomas Lemar from Monaco, would be my guess. Can't see Sanchez being let go before other signings arrive. I think this will run into August.

At least there's a growing acceptance you're once again going to sell your best player to one of your direct rivals. Good luck with Lemar, this week will be crucial in that deal. And be absolutely sure about something. Spurs are balls deep for him.

At least there's a growing acceptance you're once again going to sell your best player to one of your direct rivals. Good luck with Lemar, this week will be crucial in that deal. And be absolutely sure about something. Spurs are balls deep for him.

Lemar rejected Spurs already, not that they can afford him.
I don't represent Arsenal and they may still refuse to sell Sanchez. Won't second guess Wengers thinking but the players we seem to be going for suggests to me that we are trying to replace Sanchez.
I don't think much will happen this week.

This will run till the final week of the TW.

then we should fuck around with arsenal and their transfer targets! put a bid in for lemar etc. fuck the tarquins, every man and his dog (besides the deluded ones) know that they need to sell wage wise before they buy and the fact that Monaco want £60m plus for lemar tells its own story. Leicester wont sell mahrez for under £40m either

Lemar would do much better at Spurs, Pochettino would actually improve him, he'd be challenging for the league and playing in the CL, but Levy won't pay him half what Arsenal would so they'll lose out on another player - one who could genuinely have the quality to make a difference in getting Spurs over the line to actually win something.

Hope I'm wrong but can't see this happening Thursday or any time soon
Worth noting the guy said they want Sanchez done on the site by Thursday rather than announced by Thursday.

Still seems hard to believe though. As does Kolarov to Inter, but we can hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.