Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemar rejected Spurs already, not that they can afford him.
I don't represent Arsenal and they may still refuse to sell Sanchez. Won't second guess Wengers thinking but the players we seem to be going for suggests to me that we are trying to replace Sanchez.
I don't think much will happen this week.

Depends upon whether Lemar is a mercenary who'd rather go play Europa league football for more dough or whether he actually wants to join a proper sporting project with an upward trajectory. From what I've read it's the football that matters to him, so I suspect that taking 30k a week less on a deal but actually continuing in the CL will appeal more than the Wenger in/out hokey cokey every week from the blud/fam faithfuls.

Depends upon whether Lemar is a mercenary who'd rather go play Europa league football for more dough or whether he actually wants to join a proper sporting project with an upward trajectory. From what I've read it's the football that matters to him, so I suspect that taking 30k a week less on a deal but actually continuing in the CL will appeal more than the Wenger in/out hokey cokey every week from the blud/fam faithfuls.
Maybe he wants to win trophies.

Then why join a club who've won 3 in a decade? Digging at Spurs for not winning anything is like being bald and fighting another bald man for a comb.

Come back when you win a title.

why a decade, 3 in 4 years, spurs have 3 trophies since 1984, and 2 of them are league cups.
What are you comparing here.

why a decade, 3 in 4 years, spurs have 3 trophies since 1984, and 2 of them are league cups.

What we're actually comparing is your ability to win trophies in the future with Spurs'. The past has nothing to do with it, and right now, everyone in the world thinks Spurs are more likely to win things than you, and that's before Sanchez, the guy who won you 2 of those 3 trophies, goes.

The fact you won the FA Cup this season off the back of 2 horrendous refereeing decisions doesn't change that, and I doubt it'll change Lemar's mind.

Because in the last decade you've managed a measly 3 FA cups. No offence but that's not the kind of 'trophy success' that any player of genuine quality is going to give a fuck about. You also have a manager who's a couple of poor results away from having mass protests about him outside the ground. You're also about to sell your best player to one of your rivals. So taking the piss out of Spurs on here makes you look like a thick blud/fam.

Then why join a club who've won 3 in a decade? Digging at Spurs for not winning anything is like being bald and fighting another bald man for a comb.

Come back when you win a title.

If Spurs win 3 FA cups in the next 5 years and qualify for the CL in all but one season they'd consider it successful. Both fucked up Leicester season, Spurs need to prove they're not just flash hype

Arsenal Twitter team have posted twice about Sanchez this morning: once to say they signed him on this day in 2014 and once asking fans for their favourite goal by him.

Not sure if it means anything but read into it what you will.

Because in the last decade you've managed a measly 3 FA cups. No offence but that's not the kind of 'trophy success' that any player of genuine quality is going to give a fuck about. You also have a manager who's a couple of poor results away from having mass protests about him outside the ground. You're also about to sell your best player to one of your rivals. So taking the piss out of Spurs on here makes you look like a thick blud/fam.
But Spurs won nothing.
And why not go back 15 years, or 12 , or the premier league era, or entire history.
Selective periods to suit your weak argument.
Find a year where Spurs won something and we didn't and base your argument on that, you'll have to look hard.
And no need for insults, you won't be able to handle the come backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.