Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't beat a bit of morning projection. So no answer to better manager, better squad ... no answer to selling your best player to a rival ... no none of that. Ok good. So long as we're clear that you've got no answer to which club out of you and Spurs represents a better sporting project for a player like Lemar. Which is where this began. Haha.

Spurs are irrelevant until they start winning things. Pochettino has actually never won anything in his life.
Arsene Wenger has won more trophies than Tottenham Hotspur football club.
I'm sorry to destroy your ramblings with facts but I don't want to be making stuff up, as a guest.

What is this
DEXEq50XkAArJKR.jpg:large
Suspended betting

Spurs are irrelevant until they start winning things. Pochettino has actually never won anything in his life.
Arsene Wenger has won more trophies than Tottenham Hotspur football club.
I'm sorry to destroy your ramblings with facts but I don't want to be making stuff up, as a guest.

My ramblings ? Haha. Your routine is really good, but it's not good enough. I'll say again. Better players? Spurs got 'em. Better manager? Spurs has him. About to sell their best player to a direct rival? That'll be the mighty Arsenal. On the balance of things, it's clear which is the most attractive club from a footballing perspective. The rest is just your deluded arrogance, which judging by what i've seen of your supporter base both inside the Emirates and around the world, is also par for the course.

With all this ridiculing of Arsenal going on I thought a bit of humility might be in order. While we finished 15 points behind Chelsea we were only 3 points in front of the gooners. Despite us having a far better squad.

With all this ridiculing of Arsenal going on I thought a bit of humility might be in order. While we finished 15 points behind Chelsea we were only 3 points in front of the gooners. Despite us having a far better squad.
It is hard not to feel provoked by the arrogance of some Gooner posts in here mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.