Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
A number of City fans do seem to have a bit of an inferiority complex.

A bit like someone invited to the top table but can't figure out the right cutlery to use...
And some Arsenal fans do seem to react very strongly to the suggestion that we are taking your place at that top table. Let's just wait and see what happens with Sanchez.

Which Arsenal fans?
I haven't seen anything to suggest that nor the arrogance you referred to earlier
Might it be that it's your perception rather than fact?

My ramblings ? Haha. Your routine is really good, but it's not good enough. I'll say again. Better players? Spurs got 'em. Better manager? Spurs has him. About to sell their best player to a direct rival? That'll be the mighty Arsenal. On the balance of things, it's clear which is the most attractive club from a footballing perspective. The rest is just your deluded arrogance, which judging by what i've seen of your supporter base both inside the Emirates and around the world, is also par for the course.
I think spurs have a better first 11 but Arsenal have a stronger squad. The better manager one is hard. Away day presents a valid fact AW has won more that Spurs have and while he is clearly past his sell by date does deserve a certain amount of respect. As for Arsenal fans can't say they are any worse that any of the rest of the top clubs and If I paid what they do to watch football I would be challenged with delusion as well.

And some Arsenal fans do seem to react very strongly to the suggestion that we are taking your place at that top table. Let's just wait and see what happens with Sanchez.

It's incredible that a club which has a voice of the fans TV channel which recently had some tubby **** ranting about City fans being "plastic fucks" is somehow trying to insinuate that we have an inferiority complex. Whilst they're selling us their best player again. Hahaha. This morning's certainly brightened up.

I think spurs have a better first 11 but Arsenal have a stronger squad. The better manager one is hard. Away day presents a valid fact AW has won more that Spurs have and while he is clearly past his sell by date does deserve a certain amount of respect. As for Arsenal fans can't say they are any worse that any of the rest of the top clubs and If I paid what they do to watch football I would be challenged with delusion as well.

Yes, it's a well known fact that Arsenal fans are deluded....unlike City fans whom collectively it seems set the gold standard of impartial objectivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.