Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or send a telegram STOP Isn't that how they do it in America STOP

Yes... take down a telegram, To Mr. Arsene wenger Emirates stadium London Congrats stop. Have found only person in world less funny than you stop. Name awayday stop. Signed S. Mansour stop. Oh, and put a P.S.: please, please, please stop.

Caught up on 30 odd pages, what a waste of my time, lol.
I'm just catching up on the train from Euston to Glasgow and it's been emotional. Hopefully something exciting will happen in the next hour and half or I'll have to find something else to entertain me.

I always thought the Daily Fail was the worst paper for writing bullshit stories and headlines.(licking United's and Jose's arse, etc)

However, It's fair to say the Daily Star has now taken that crown.

Their latest bullshit cluck bait offering.

Arsenal now want £90mill for Sanchez!

That's right! In the space of a week, with his contract running down by another week, his price has for some reason at all gone up by another £10mill.(surely Arsenal can't be feeding the Daily Star these stories?)

Therefore, I expect Sanchez to be valued at £100mill next week according to the Daily Star.

So, how easy is it to become a Journalist, or should I say a bullshit writer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.