Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair post, I do genuinely see him signing a new contract with Arsenal, Lacazette is a great start and if you quickly follow it up with a couple more great signings then he may just think that progress will be made and sign a very lucrative 4 year contract.

For me it's 50/50 as Arsenal will be creating a hornets nest selling him-the last thing the club needs is hostility when this could well be your most important season for some time, if the atmosphere is toxic then it will surely affect the team on and off the pitch.

I'm more interested in seeing who maybe the back up if it doesn't come off , make no mistake Pep has to deliver for us this coming season- we can't go into it light in the goal scoring department.

Even if Sanchez doesn't sign, we are hardly light in the goal scoring department.

Sounds like Rosler has been doing some work on betfair, sure he will have made a few quid laying off against the flood of bets from on here, not good form.

I don't see Sanchez signing another contract at Arsenal.
He won't be signing for us this week though, don't know where that rumour came from. There'll be plenty more twists and turns.

Assuming he wants to come to us, this would be the approach to take if Arsenal don't play ball.

Why would he break his contract 6 months before he can walk away. It makes no sense. I'm sure he'd prefer playing in the premier league than the MLS.
Also, he can't pay up his contract midseason

we don't need Sanchez, we'd like Sanchez. I don't think scoring goals will be a problem for us, just keeping them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.